Wedding Photography is a hard and sometimes exhausting business. Finding ways to stay creative while continuing to capture timeless and classic imagery is important. Drawing from their own life experiences, Waleed and Fawad capture the subtle nuances of their client’s life stories at every wedding. In this course, they’ll discuss techniques to personalize each individual wedding to capture the stories and moments that make each couple unique.
They’ll discuss the formula for capturing stories and teach:
- Research and location scouting techniques
- Capture the details that matter most
- How to work with various lighting situations
- Prompt clients to get natural-looking poses
- Leverage natural light so everyone looks gorgeous
- Deal with unexpected events and shoot under pressure
- Preserve the mood and capture natural moments
- Composition and Framing
- Shooting with variety
- Create personal and creative portraits
- Edit a slideshow and how to create an album
Wedding Photography Crash Course is an all-inclusive wedding photography boot camp that gives you all the tools you need to run a wildly successful business. You’ll learn the marketing, shooting, posing, and branding skills you’ll need to thrive as a wedding photographer.
On the business end, They will teach you how to:
- Create an effective business plan
- Attract new clients
- Establish and communicate pricing
- Get free marketing
- Establish a strong connection with your clients.
- Build up your network and attract more clients.
- Market your business with your website, sales calls, and word of mouth.
This comprehensive class offers powerful insight into how one of the world’s leading wedding photographers runs her business and gives you the tools you need to pick up your camera, follow your dreams, and develop a rewarding career in wedding photography.
Being a successful wedding photographer isn’t just about taking gorgeous shots, it’s about creating an incredible experience for your clients. If a bride feels great about the services you provide—from your first meeting to your wedding day demeanor to the final delivery of the album—then she’ll be a happy customer for life and recommend you to her vast network of friends and family.